hi there! I'm Kyla Parel
from aparri, cagayan, philippines



welcome to my blog! you can read some of my thoughts here. have a blessed day!

Previous Posts

hay naku! kulang kulang! goodbye August... it pays to be a coward sometimes! my someday has arrived!

Archives

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008



hit counter image
free hit counter gallery


 

25 September 2008

A desperate call for security

It did not bother me that I am a loner… until now… reality suddenly confronted me that I did not really want to be alone… that independence is killing me… I thought I could be brave…that I can sleep all by myself here in this room…that I need no one to sing me a lullaby…that I care less about the world that’s been making a lot of noise lately… I guess I’m a poser. For I know, inside this tough shell is a girl who is really longing to be held by that particular person as he would hum me our secret melody, putting my restless heart to sleep.

posted by kselle @ 5:30:00 PM,




1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Blogger jesse james said...

you are never alone even if you think you are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home