hi there! I'm Kyla Parel
from aparri, cagayan, philippines



welcome to my blog! you can read some of my thoughts here. have a blessed day!

Previous Posts

it pays to be a coward sometimes! my someday has arrived!

Archives

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008



hit counter image
free hit counter gallery


 

01 September 2008

goodbye August...

A new beginning is waiting to be unfolded as the sun is rising over the horizon. This is it. This is the time to leave every wound I wore in August. Scars may remain, but it does not bother me. It might even be a useful reminder of the struggles I had gone through. A sign that a part of my life has been closed and part of my being have been healed. I gave August my final glance; an upward curve of my lips begins to form. “Thank you August…so long…” I whispered. Determined not to make a U-turn, I turned my back to face the future. This is it. Let’s not make September wait.

posted by kselle @ 6:59:00 PM,




1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Blogger jesse james said...

keep moving forward...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home